Founder and Executive Director of Hearts at Home Jill Savage explores the important role "home" plays in a family's journey. With her personable, humorous style, Jill shares from her experience as a mother of five and from conversations with many other moms to offer practical ideas and motivation to create a home that is a
- safe place for a functional family to blossom
- community center that offers hospitality and compassion
- church where prayer and Scripture guide all members
- museum filled with a family's history, stories, and heritage
- school with lessons of virtue, integrity, and ethics
This anchor book for Hearts at Home will extend beyond this valuable ministry to encourage all women to build the heart of their home on biblical principles and to raise a family that is strong, loving, and firmly standing on a foundation of faith.